Sunday, January 29, 2012

SAG, Baby!!

It's the SAG awards, and that means starlets will be turning up the heat to perk up the Acadamy's (and the moviegoer's) eye! Latina's were out in full force, below are two of my faves:

Naya Rivera;
I absolutely hate using food terms to describe Latinas but this look is nothing short of caliente! She is head to toe perfection in her Naeem Khan dress, and she smartly let the dress shine with a natural makeup application, soft hair and light acessories. I may watch Glee (and forgive them naming her character Santana) after all!

Gina Torres;
I have no idea why she's here but I'll be darned if she didn't look ah-mazing!! Gina's makeup is always flawless, she could walk the red carpet in a black garbage bag with that face and no one would notice. And I am having SUCH hair envy right now! I am not worthy, I am not worthy.

Zoe Saldana;
 
Zoe, I need you to repeat after me; "I am NOT a quasi-married mother of six". This would have been the perfect dress (and was, to some degree) if her last name was Jolie. This is not a look for a 30-year old action star who just got back on the market! Girlfriend can pull off almost anything, but can you please try anything else?

Congrats to 'The Help' for your recent success!

No comments:

Post a Comment